Why join the CrowdCharge team?
CrowdCharge is a technology business at the cutting edge of the energy and electric vehicle sector. We are leaders on a worldwide stage in the vehicle to grid space. We develop solutions to help EVs be part of making better use of renewable energy, delivering greener, cheaper energy to EV users.
If you are looking to make a difference in the way we use energy then this is a great place to be!
Ultimately the role is for a team player who has an inquisitive mind who will work alongside other team members on development, and implementation and operation of the front end (GUI) as well as contributing to continuous improvements to realise the product.
The successful candidate should strive to continually improve and be ready to react to feedback. You understand the acceptance criteria for every component being built and are ready to grow their knowledge of software architecture and make key contributions to the platform so that ultimately that a world class service is provided to customers.
- Work together with other developers to build and deploy software to support research-based projects, contribute to technical documentation, estimation of tasks and be open to pair programming.
- Understand Agile methodologies be prepared to refactor code based on non-functional priorities on the roadmap and breakdown tasks to support broader planning of releases.
- Following quality, repeatable, robust processes that support delivering excellent service to our customers.
- Understand the Product Definition and why each component is being built and grow understanding of architecture.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed to achieve security, reliability & efficiency targets.
- Collaborate with any virtual teams of suppliers and contractors in various geographical locations.
- Implement deployments of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
- Understand a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on state-of‐the‐art technologies
- Contribute to regular meetings
- Provide on-call support as and when required